Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl



I can't believe she is almost nine months old already. Yes, I know it is cliche, but it really does seem like I had her yesterday. I will never forget her unannounced arrival into this world. I am so blessed to have such a good baby. She had such a happy disposition and hardly ever cries. (I think she is my reward for having to deal with her crazy, emotional brother :) ) You can't help but smile every time you look at her. With those big blue eyes and cheesy grin!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I knew she was darling but those pictures are so sweet. I love your cute kids so much. Her eyes just go right through you. Your kids are so cute, and Jerzie loves Jaxon as much as the sky!!!

heidijogoody said...

She is just beautiful. About your little guy he is just dang cute too. Funny thing is I love Jaxon for a boys name and don't think I am copy cat if I end up having two boys Jaxon was going to be one of them :)

LTC said...

She is precious!