I am so excited to show everyone these pictures. I couldn't be more happy with the way they turned out. Tiffany
Drury was the photographer and she is so talented. Here is a link to her blog
http://photographybytiffanyd.blogspot.com/ She lives in southern Utah but, I know that she comes up North to visit family, these were taken at Wheeler Farm.

11 comments:
Doesn't she do such a great job. I was so pleased with mine too.
Super cute pictures Liz. Was this at Wheeler Farm? That's where we just had our pictures done. The photographer did a great job.
These pictures are AMAZING! You really have the cutest kids ever! Well besides mine! lol Jax looks so grown up he is so cute!
You have the cutest kids. What an awesome photographer!
Those are adorable! I love Ashlyn in her tutu!
Thanks for the shout out!! It was an easy shoot with such cute kids!! And YES of course call me when you come down to St.George!! We can get together that would be so fun! Keep in touch!
All I can say is Cute, Cute Cute!!
What precious little kids. They are so cute!
Those pictures are sooo amazing. Whoever did them is a stupendous photographer. Your babies are so stinking cute. Hope all is well with you guys. Merry Christmas!
Liz,
Those are adorable. Seeing your little Ashlyn makes me so excited to have a girl and all the fun stuff that comes with them. How are you guys doing anyway?
WOW...those are absolutely stunning pictures. Your friend did an amazing job!! Guess it helps that you have cute kids too :)
Post a Comment