
I went to check on
Ashlyn today and I found her playing inside her toy box. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this little stinker. She is so much fun right now, this is my favorite age. She is starting to learn so much and talk all the time yet, she still can't talk back :) She know most of her basic animal sounds. My favorite is the pig noise, she can't quite figure out how to make a snorting sound but she sure tries. She is starting to say new words every day, her most common ones are; momma,
dadda,
maya,
num-
num, bye-bye, night-night, all gone, all done, so big, cheese, please, me, nose, eyes, ball, what's that, book, duck, dog. She absolutely loves to look at books. She pulls out all of
Jaxon's books every chance she gets. I still cannot figure out how it is possible for such a little girl to make such a big mess. I know that kids pull stuff out but this little girl makes it look like a tornado has come through, ALL DAY LONG! I can't imagine my life with out her.
CHEESE!
2 comments:
She is so adorable. What a fun time. :)
The girls are sure good at making messes too. They usually find one spot in the house, different each day, and haul every single one of their toys to that spot!
Post a Comment