Last week was a SUPER, crazy busy week for us. We moved out of our house and we had been working on it all week, packing and cleaning, getting it ready for our renters to move in. We were almost all the way done, Doug was just finishing a little touch-up paint while I was vacuuming the basement. Ashlyn saw the 5 gallon bucket of paint and my Swiffer duster. Well.....needless to say, she decided that our porch needed a fresh coat of paint. What a budding little artist we have....
2 comments:
Oh no!!! Was it a nightmare to clean up?!?! I hope you have great renters and that its a good experience for you. Where are you moving?
Oh no! That's my worst nightmare. I hate to leave Kieren alone for a second because I know she might do something like that. But, that's how they learn and grow, I guess. Nothing a little paint thinner can't clean up....maybe!
Post a Comment